|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants effects based on the number of movement types on the current team (excluding unit): If ≥ 1, inflicts Atk/Def/Res-5 on foes within 3 spaces during combat. If ≥ 2, reduces damage from foe's first attack during combat by 30%. If ≥ 3, grants "when unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 5 HP to unit (triggers even if 0 damage is dealt)" to unit and allies within 3 spaces of unit during combat.|
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Achimenes Furl is considered a combat reduction.
- The effect of Achimenes Furl will not apply to foes with skills such as and who are in combat against the user's allies.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Achimenes Furl's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Achimenes Furl's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Achimenes Furl by 50%.
- The effect of "when unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 5 HP to unit" will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with skills such as and .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Corona achimenes|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Corona achimenes|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||長筒花冠|