- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Dance skills or Duo/Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- also takes into account effects that alter a unit's movement such as , , the status effect, or a skill with the effect.
- also takes into account status effects that alter a unit's movement value such as and .
- will have the remaining value be reduced to 1 if the unit was inflicted with and did not move.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by A/S Far Trace is considered a combat reduction.
List of owners
|A/S Far Trace 1|
|A/S Far Trace 2|
|A/S Far Trace 3|
In other languages
|English (US)||A/S Far Trace|
|German||A/G Spur fern|
|Spanish (Europe)||Rastro lej. A/V|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rastro lej. A/V|
|French||Trace dist. A/V|
|Italian||Scia dist. A/V|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊速度遠影|
|Portuguese||Rastro l. A/V|