A R Far Save
Notes[edit | edit source]
- [Savior] is triggered after "at start of combat AoE" skills.
- The "Savior" is not affected by "after combat" skills.
- If [Savior] is triggered:
- The "Savior" is considered as adjacent to the "Saved", which means skills that have "If unit is not adjacent to an ally" doesn't trigger while skills that have "If unit is adjacent to an ally" does.
- Only during combat skills that are active on the "Saved" will be accounted on the "Savior".
- Impenetrable Dark doesn't disable [Savior] and the Save skill's stat increase but still disables other during combat skills from activating.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|A/R Far Save 1|
|A/R Far Save 2|
|A/R Far Save 3|
Availability[edit | edit source]
|2021-02-05||2021-03-05||Love of a King||A/R Far Save 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||A/R Schutz fern|
|Spanish (Europe)||Ayuda lej. A/R|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ayuda lej. A/R|
|French||Sauv. dist. A/R|
|Italian||Aiuto dist. A/R|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||冑之守護人・遠處|
|Portuguese||Ajuda longe A/R|