- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Dance skills or Duo/Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- also takes into account effects that alter a unit's movement such as , , the status effect, or a skill with the effect.
- also takes into account status effects that alter a unit's movement value such as and .
- will have the remaining value be reduced to 1 if the unit was inflicted with and did not move.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by A/D Near Trace is considered a combat reduction.
List of owners
|A/D Near Trace 1|
|A/D Near Trace 2|
|A/D Near Trace 3|
|2021-05-20||2021-06-18||Bridal Grace||A/D Near Trace 3|
|2021-10-13||2021-10-27||Focus: Double Special Heroes||A/D Near Trace 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|English (US)||A/D Near Trace|
|German||A/V Spur nah|
|Spanish (Europe)||Rastro cer. A/D|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rastro cer. A/D|
|French||Trace pr. A/D|
|Italian||Scia vicina A/D|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊防守近影|
|Portuguese||Rastro p. A/D|