- is triggered after "before combat AoE" skills.
- Skills such as will prevent from triggering against their user.
- Skills such as and will not disable .
- If is triggered:
- The "Savior" is considered as adjacent to the "Saved", which means skills that have "If unit is not adjacent to an ally" doesn't trigger while skills that have "If unit is adjacent to an ally" does.
- Only during combat skills that are active on the "Saved" will be accounted on the "Savior".
- "After combat" movement is disabled on the foe, even if the "Savior" is defeated, such as with the movement from and .
- The "Saved" is unaffected by "after combat" effects, such as from and .
- The stat increase that can be applied by A/D Far Save is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
|A/D Far Save 1|
|A/D Far Save 2|
|A/D Far Save 3|
|2022-02-08||2022-03-08||Here with Me||A/D Far Save 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|English (US)||A/D Far Save|
|German||A/V Schutz fern|
|Spanish (Europe)||Ayuda lej. A/D|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ayuda lej. A/D|
|French||Sauv. dist. A/D|
|Italian||Aiuto dist. A/D|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||鎧之守護人・遠處|
|Portuguese||Ajuda longe A/D|